MONROE, La., March 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE: CTL) highlighted its expanded voice and unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) capabilities at Enterprise Connect 2018. During the conference, CenturyLink thought leaders shared insights into the industry shifts driving how businesses approach UC&C strategies.
Key takeaways from Enterprise Connect 2018:
- Digital Transformation: Leveraging cloud-based UC&C to enhance customer experiences, elevate operational effectiveness and support the evolving mobility needs of a global workforce requires an agile communications infrastructure. Enterprises engaged in digital transformation initiatives are looking to providers to help them transform their legacy environments to more secure and integrated cloud-based solutions with end-to-end support.
- Legacy Investments: With the digital movement accelerating and technologies continuing to evolve, customers can choose from many technologies and applications. Customers are looking to providers to help them maximize current IT investments while identifying opportunities to integrate new technology into existing ecosystems.
- Customer Experience: With changing project demands, globally distributed workforces, and employees using multiple devices, today's businesses need simple UC&C solutions with sophisticated capabilities to stay competitive. In order to take advantage of what these UC&C solutions can offer, businesses need providers that can integrate a wide range of services and deliver a streamlined experience across all platforms.
Watch the video: Thuy Ha, CenturyLink's vice president, voice and real-time communications, shares key takeaways from Enterprise Connect 2018.
- Watch: How Businesses Can Prepare for the Next Generation of SIP Trunking
- Watch: Q&A: Future of Workplace Communications and Collaboration with CenturyLink and IDC
- Read: CenturyLink expands Unified Communications and Collaboration service offerings with Cisco Spark, earns Cisco Powered Cisco Spark Service Provider designation
- Learn more about CenturyLink's UC&C solutions or view our UC&C Lookbook
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world's best networking company by solving customers' increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers' trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.