MONROE, La., Nov. 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- To simplify and streamline the purchase of business services for small business customers, CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE: CTL) has launched CenturyLink SIMPLE™ for Business. The first offering available through the new service is CenturyLink SIMPLE Internet. With CenturyLink SIMPLE Internet, small business customers can get the highest available internet speed in their area with no promotional pricing or long-term contract.
To activate CenturyLink SIMPLE Internet today, small business leaders can visit: https://www.centurylink.com/small-business/products/simple-business-internet/ to check availability in their area and order.
"We are focused on streamlining and improving the customer experience for small businesses by delivering services that are easy to purchase and offer simplified pricing," said Vernon Irvin, president, government, education, medium and small business, CenturyLink. "We understand a safe, secure and reliable high-speed internet connection is the foundation that allows small businesses to operate effectively, and with CenturyLink SIMPLE Internet it is easier than ever to get this high-speed connectivity."
According to industry analyst firm IDC, broadband remains the most important service for small businesses, with nearly 33 percent prioritizing investments in faster broadband access over the next 12 months. Over this same time period, almost 55 percent of these businesses cite reduction of costs and expenses as a key business priority.
"Connectivity drives critical business functions and is required to implement other important business services including VoIP, unified communications and cloud-based IT functions," stated Jason Blackwell, research director, Consumer Multiplay & Broadband Services and SMB Telecom, Broadband and Video programs, IDC. "For small businesses, there is a great need for services that can deliver high-speed connectivity with simplified pricing and service management."
- CenturyLink SIMPLE Internet is available to more than 1.6 million small business customers across the United States.
- No activation fees are charged for CenturyLink SIMPLE Internet service, and it can be stopped at any time with no early termination fees.
- CenturyLink SIMPLE Internet service requires the purchase or lease of an advanced modem.
- IDC SMB Telecom Emerging Services Survey, June 2018 - https://www.idc.com/getdoc.jsp?containerId=US44240018
- IDC 2018 US SMB Market Update: Business Goals, Technology Priorities, Buying Preferences, Millennial Engagement, and Digital Transformation Progress, Doc #US42570218, August 2018 - https://www.idc.com/getdoc.jsp?containerId=US42570218
- For more information on services available to small business customers, visit: https://www.centurylink.com/small-business
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world's best networking company by solving customers' increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers' trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
SOURCE CenturyLink, Inc.