BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, Oct. 4, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- For businesses in Latin America and around the world, increased accessibility to the cloud translates to improved performance, greater control, agility, flexibility and scalability and the ability to access data and critical business functions on demand. CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE: CTL), a leading communications provider to global enterprise customers, now offers more connectivity options in Latin America. Through CenturyLink Cloud Connect solutions, customers can connect to leading cloud service providers, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google, IBM Cloud, Microsoft Azure and Oracle.
- Get more information on CenturyLink Cloud Connect solutions.
"We are in an era of ongoing change in the business world and the ability to respond quickly to market demands is critical," said, Pablo Yañez, vice president of connectivity, media and IP services for CenturyLink in Latin America. "Companies worldwide are using cloud technology to innovate faster, improve customer experience and deepen their business processes to accelerate growth in digital business."
CenturyLink's Cloud Connect Solutions offer:
- Predictable and Reliable Performance: Enterprises can maintain control over the end-to-end performance of applications as they migrate them to public cloud.
- Simplified Security: When choosing private connectivity, the applications being migrated to the cloud and optimized are within a trusted perimeter.
- Global Connectivity: Enterprises can connect offices around the world to the local cloud and data center resources needed to run mission-critical applications.
- Multi Cloud Approach: Enterprises can use Cloud Connect with a substantial number of cloud service providers (CSP), supporting the multi-cloud approach.
- Relationships: CenturyLink works together with CSPs in the development of connectivity options. For example, CenturyLink is an Advanced Consulting Partner in the AWS Partner Network (APN).
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world's best networking company by solving customers' increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers' trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
CenturyLink Media Contact: