Broad Connectivity Range Offers Scalable and Secure Network Solutions
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, June 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Enterprises throughout Latin America now have access to CenturyLink's (NYSE: CTL) SD-WAN solution. CenturyLink's SD-WAN provides customers with the ability to create safe private networks over a mix of public and private infrastructure, with site-to-site encryption, regardless of access or transport technology used. The solution also provides centralized management and control to enterprises to steer traffic on an application-by-application basis, or by access type, enabling the connection of disparate sites across a variety of backbone connections. With the expansion of the solution to Latin America customers have the flexibility to leverage diverse network resources and the ability to support multiple access types, including DSL, cable, Internet, and MPLS.
Learn more about the CenturyLink SD-WAN solution: https://www.centurylink.com/business/networking/sd-wan.html
"While the managed SD-WAN market is still at a nascent stage in Latin America, it is developing faster than expected," said Gina Sanchez, senior consultant, Latin America, Frost & Sullivan. "Software-Defined Wide Area Network is attracting the attention of enterprises eager to leverage the business benefits offered by the technology; for example, faster deployment of branch sites, cost savings from using private and public networks, optimized cloud connectivity, and application-aware routing," said Sanchez.
Frost & Sullivan forecasts demand for managed SD-WAN will have an accelerated growth in the Latin America region over the next five years.
"We provide safe, scalable and cost-effective public and private network connections through a broad range of connectivity types, which allows companies to be nimbler, and to decrease risks," said Pablo Yañez, vice president of connectivity, media and IP for CenturyLink in Latin America. "CenturyLink's SD-WAN solution is the ideal solution for companies seeking to drive network performance, simplify network operations and promote business growth with higher visibility and control."
- CenturyLink's service includes not only the SD-WAN layer but the underlying connectivity layer's operation and design.
- With CenturyLink SD-WAN, customers can respond to shifting business demands with rapid site deployment through zero-touch configuration.
- Businesses can optimize application performance and bandwidth utilization with performance-based routing and traffic steering by application.
- The centralized policy management provided by SD-WAN offers increased governance and control of enterprises' network operations.
- CenturyLink SD-WAN provides direct internet connectivity for access to public clouds and SaaS applications to improve local user experience.
- Customers can benefit from holistic turn-key services that include simplify network operations and reduce administrative overhead with a single point of contact for broadband aggregation and billing.
- Dashboard views via CenturyLink's 24x7 self-service portal provide enterprises greater visibility and control with application monitoring and analytics.
- CenturyLink's robust network allows customers to easily connect to over 2,200 owned and leased data centers, as well as with more than 150,000 fiber on-net buildings.
- CenturyLink offers a broad range of connectivity options to meet customers' performance and efficiency needs, including MPLS, dedicated internet, broadband aggregation, 4G/LTE and/or Bring Your Own Network, which is subject to technical feasibility and availability.
- Learn more about the Challenges to Modernize Your WAN in this infographic.
- Read how CenturyLink's SD-WAN solution helped a trucking company manage new sites over the network in this Customer Case Study.
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world's best networking company by solving customers' increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers' trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.