SÃO PAULO, Brazil, August 06 2019 – Brazilian company AMT - Agência Moderna Tecnologia, a leader in providing and operating public, private and hybrid cloud services which can be adapted to each customer’s needs, selected CenturyLink to meet its growing demand for cloud services as part of a business expansion with management systems provider Sankhya.
“One of AMT's most important features is its customer care. Our team is equipped to understand our customers’ IT environment and suggest unique solutions with the purpose of generating the necessary peace of mind so customers can focus on their business,” said Marcio Lacs, founder, AMT. “To help us consolidate our partnership with Sankhya we looked to CenturyLink because it is one of the few providers with the capability to distribute our services nationally and the certifications to back up the quality of its data center services.”
CenturyLink's comprehensive set of data center solutions, connectivity services and ability to connect to multiple providers through CenturyLink's Cloud Connect solution was a main differentiator during the selection process.
“Rio de Janeiro is one of Brazil's main economies, that is why we invested in a data center expansion in the region,” said Rodrigo Oliveira, data center, cloud and security director for CenturyLink, Brazil. “We are proud to be recognized as a trusted provider by AMT, which selected our infrastructure to conduct the expansion of its business and its ability to serve more customers.”
Located in the São Cristóvão neighborhood, the CenturyLink data center in Rio de Janeiro provides customers with a processing environment designed to offer high levels of availability, improved quality and greater access speeds to the rest of the world.
Watch the video about CenturyLink's data center in Rio de Janeiro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRjl2PUxJtw&list=PLEYIeiCR-pz4Mr7pXxp0OQ8SBbJcHwx2e&index=33&t=0s
- CenturyLink operates three data centers in Brazil and more than 360 globally.
- CenturyLink recently expanded the operational capacity of its data center in Rio de Janeiro.
- The company launched a new data center in Quito, Ecuador, and expanded its Santiago, Chile data center, both built through a modular system known as eCentre and customized to ensure that the building meets all local structural requirements.
- CenturyLink data centers host both CenturyLink and customer environments, managed by a specialized team of technicians.
- CenturyLink's data centers in Latin America received several certifications, such as the Tier III from the Uptime Institute, SAP Hosting, SAP HANA, SAP Cloud and Infrastructure Partner, ISO/IEC 9000, 20000, 27001, 27017 and PCI-DSS, underscoring the company's commitment to maintaining the high levels of quality established by international standards for data center management.
- CenturyLink regularly measures and improves its data center and security services. An important part of its ongoing maintenance process includes updating and renewing the certification of its installations, the foundation for its strict information security policies, for traditional and cloud services.
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a technology leader delivering hybrid networking, cloud connectivity, and security solutions to customers located in more than 60 countries. Through its extensive global fiber network, CenturyLink provides secure and reliable services to meet the growing digital demands of businesses and consumers. CenturyLink strives to be the trusted connection to the networked world and is focused on delivering technology that enhances the customer experience. Learn more at http://news.centurylink.com/.