BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, Sept. 30, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Subsidiaries of CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE: CTL) in Colombia, Chile and Peru received the SAP Hosting Partner, SAP HANA and SAP Cloud and Infrastructure certification for their data centers in Bogotá (Colombia), Lima (Peru) and Santiago (Chile), while the São Paulo (Brazil) data center received the SAP Cloud and Infrastructure Provider certification. These certifications endorse the level of availability offered by CenturyLink's data centers, as well as the processes followed by the company to manage its services.
Learn more about CenturyLink's Data Centers: https://www.centurylink.com/business/colocation/data-centers
"These certifications underscore the quality of our managed services based on our data center footprint, the solidity of our processes and products, and our level of professionalism," said Gabriel del Campo, regional vice president of data centers, cloud and security, CenturyLink Latin America. "Our customers can count on the certainty of knowing CenturyLink is recognized in the region as a certified provider of IT infrastructure services for applications and their critical environments."
- CenturyLink managed services help customers run their applications in a safe, controlled and reliable environment to support their businesses.
- CenturyLink regularly measures and enhances its data center and security services. An important part of the maintenance process includes updating and renewing the certification of its installations, the foundation for its strict information security policies for traditional and cloud services.
- These certifications confirm CenturyLink's commitment to maintain the level of quality established by international standards for data center service management.
- This is an important differential among our customers by showing a level of compliance in the Advanced Category by meeting the technical requirements and standards required to recommend CenturyLink as SAP service provider for Hosting, SAP HANA and Cloud & Infrastructure.
- CenturyLink data centers are operated by a team of specialized technicians who work under a regional structure but with a local presence, which allows us to offer the same level of service throughout the region and at the same time maintain proximity to the customer.
- Data center technicians can isolate components and perform planned maintenance without suspending data center operations or affecting IT operations.
- CenturyLink's global data center footprint has direct connectivity to its more than 450,000 route miles of fiber network and metro market reach, serving customers around the world.
- CenturyLink operates more than 350 data centers worldwide, including 18 in Latin America, which host both CenturyLink's and customers' IT environments.
- Besides the SAP Hosting, SAP HANA, SAP Cloud and Infrastructure Partner certifications, CenturyLink's data centers in Latin America received several other certifications such as the Uptime Institute's Tier III, ISO/IEC 9001, 20000, 27001, 27017 and PCI-DSS, reflecting its commitment to maintain the high level of quality established by international standards for data center management.
About the SAP Partner Certification:
Periodically, all SAP Partners go through a review process in order to assess whether they meet the requirements for the provision of services, ability to manage incidents, support and availability of information, as well as customer relationships. The certification was approved after an extensive audit of the processes and infrastructure of the Data Centers, carried out by SAP professionals.
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a technology leader delivering hybrid networking, cloud connectivity, and security solutions to customers around the world. Through its extensive global fiber network, CenturyLink provides secure and reliable services to meet the growing digital demands of businesses and consumers. CenturyLink strives to be the trusted connection to the networked world and is focused on delivering technology that enhances the customer experience. Learn more at http://news.centurylink.com/.