BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, Nov. 17, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- For a third consecutive year, Frost & Sullivan awarded Lumen (NYSE: LUMN) its prestigious Latin America Company of the Year Award for Enterprise Services, recognizing Lumen's strong foundation for application and data services.
"After extensive research in this field, Frost & Sullivan firmly believes Lumen's outstanding infrastructure and extensive service portfolio, along with its dedication in identifying and addressing the obstacles of digital transformation and efficiency, successfully meets the unmet needs of enterprises and government agencies," said Ignacio Perrone, Research Director for Frost & Sullivan. "Lumen's unparalleled expertise in the convergent telecom-IT services arena earns the company an undisputed place as a full enterprise service provider."
The 4th Industrial Revolution requires companies to effectively acquire, analyze and act upon their data to stay ahead of the curve and to be competitive. Lumen's combination of global technology infrastructure, powerful business solutions and industry-leading services creates the platform to help businesses excel in this new industrial age.
"This recognition by Frost & Sullivan validates our expertise at creating a simple and easy experience for our enterprise clients, and highlights our unique and expansive range of services that meet equally unique customer needs," said Leonardo Barbero, product senior vice president for Lumen Latin America. "We have the solutions that are critical to help businesses harness the power of the 4th Industrial Revolution. Lumen is focused on providing a technology platform that helps our customers take advantage of emerging applications and create amazing digital experiences."
Lumen presents a singular offering in Latin America with a collection of services that layer upon one another and add up to a greater whole than just the sum of its parts. Lumen offers enterprises a comprehensive vision as well as the solutions and tools to implement, all under one umbrella.
Recognized in preceding years as a leader in the enterprise services space, Lumen continues to drive innovation through its platform bringing together its global fiber network infrastructure, edge cloud capabilities, security and communication and collaboration solutions.
- The criteria used to gauge Lumen's performance against competitors in the Company of the Year Award category include two key factors: growth performance and customer impact.
- Lumen's value-added services, reinforced by its innovative solutions, position the company as a best-in-class leader in Latin America.
- Lumen offers a range of networking, edge cloud, security, and collaboration solutions, all backed by a superior network infrastructure, thereby allowing the company to satisfy the region's unmet market needs.
- In 2019 Frost & Sullivan recognized Lumen (former CenturyLink) with the Latin American Enterprise Services Provider Company of the Year Award, award also received in 2018 and 2016.
About the Award:
- Frost & Sullivan is an international consulting company dedicated to helping clients accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in innovation and leadership.
- Frost & Sullivan's Best Practices Award recognizes companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development.
- Frost & Sullivan industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research to identify best practices.
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure platform for apps and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences.
Learn more about Lumen's network, edge cloud, security, communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Lumen and Lumen Technologies are registered trademarks of Lumen Technologies, LLC in the United States. Lumen Technologies, LLC is a wholly-owned affiliate of CenturyLink, Inc.
Follow us in our Social media of LATAM:
* The Lumen brand was launched on September 14, 2020. As a result, CenturyLink, Inc. is referred to as Lumen Technologies, or simply Lumen. The legal name CenturyLink, Inc. is expected to be formally changed to Lumen Technologies, Inc. upon the completion of all applicable requirements.